Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yep, 1 question was changed so dat they can't sue me for copyright.

1.Do you believe in love at first sight?

Not anymore.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?

Kenny sia and Dawn Yang. 1 for da humour n da other for da beauty.


3.Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Japan


4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Of course to have more dreams come true.


5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Its science dude. Of course i've seen 1, in fact every now n then.


6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

My conscience.


7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Double it in investment, coz if I dun, it'll run out pretty soon.


8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Depends, but if I do, I'll make sure she feels da same for a win-win situation.


9.List 3 things you'd say to the person who hurt u most.

Dun say sorry, dun say I dunno, and dun lie again.


10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

To play different roles at different times.


11. What annoy you the most??

Emo bastards.


12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?

Err... can i have both?


13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Point out 2 me, but dat ain't a social norm, at least from where I come from.


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

My skills.


15. Will you hate the person who hurts you most?

Its a thin line between hate n luv, because both co-exist.


16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?

k810i


17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?

Probably my optimism, coz it has failed me over n over again.


18. What makes you feel disappointed?

When I'm, lied 2.


19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?

Nah, watch "Paycheck for further info.


20.What does your friends labelled you as?

2 many 2 mention, but most of them aren't for da good.

No comments: