Friday, April 25, 2008

I too can be an emo bastard sometimes

Howcome i'm still getting sleepless nites after da FYP craze, i wonder.
Howcome every now n den i still have dreams of wat happened more than half a year ago.
Howcome I'm not da me dat i used 2 be b4.
Howcome 1 + 1 does not equal to 2 in life.
Howcome things dat i like differ from others.
Howcome it wasn't as easy on me.
Howcome i'll stare blankly without a reason n wander away.
Howcome wat i give is not wat i get.

I miss da sunset on bear bear hill.
I miss da dips in da pool in a hot day.
I miss da hugs n kisses every now n den.
I miss da foolish things we did back den.

I fear da looks of others.
I fear da sense of uncertainty.
I fear being placed in small spaces.
I fear failures.

2 much 2 do b4 graduation.
2 much 2 miss after graduation
2 much 2 care in da near distant future
2 much 2 look forward 2 in da new world

2 little time b4 graduation
2 little done during these 4 yrs
2 little achievements to self satisfaction
2 little cares have been given out to da world

I might be an engineer, i might not
I might see u again, i might not
I might earn a fortune, i might not
I might be a better man, i might not

Wateva happens,
I wish u all da best
I wish for da better future
I wish dat these memories stay foreva
I wish there is a connecting line between us all

- nicholas -

No comments: