Monday, February 25, 2008

Nicholas Seyz

Nicholas seyz : Let it go. If it returns, its urs for a long long time.
Speculations : Nah. Da good guys onli win in hero action movies.

Nicholas seyz : I like freedom n i give freedom.
Speculations : Da more freedom u give, da more "free" they get.

Nicholas seyz : Its not everything, its just something.
Speculations : Guys tell me I'm wrong. Gals tell me i'm rite.

Nicholas seyz : I am not a good actor, I dun act.
Speculations : U dun have drama everyday, but without drama, life is dull.

Nicholas seyz : Money is not an issue in love.
Speculations : I beg ur pardon? Think again.

Nicholas seyz : Trust is da utmost important factor.
Speculations : Wait till u get "I dunno" for a reason.

Nicholas seyz : I do my best for everything in my control n I leave da rest 2 da fella up there.
Speculations : Sometimes u wished u could have done more than wat u've already had done.

Nicholas seyz : Dun worry, its gonna be ok.
Speculations : I onli hoped it'll be ok, I neva noe if its gonna be.

Nicholas seyz : I'm ok, dun worry.
Speculations : I neva was.

Nicholas seyz : Good nite, sweet dreams.
Speculations : I've neva had 1 in a long long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.