Thursday, February 14, 2008

2 Gatsu 14 Ka

I used 2 play da keyboard while u sat beside me.

I used 2 hug u tightly.

I used 2 tell u stories of my life.

I used 2 tell my friends proudly dat u r my gf.

I used 2 put our photographs as my wallpaper.

I used 2 chat with u till late nite.

I used 2 stare straight in ur beautiful eyes.

I used 2 say u were smart.

I used 2 say, my gal plays CS betta than me.

I used 2 be loved.

U used 2 say sleeping is a waste of time.

U used 2 ask me if I loved u.

U used 2 pester me 2 buy soft drinks for u.

U used 2 hold my hand n never let go.

U used 2 call me bao bei in my ear.

U used 2 say u wanted 2 watch me play basketball but never had da chance.

U wanted many things but I couldn’t give u.

U used 2 cry in my arms while I’m helplessly looking.

U used 2 tell me everything bout u n everything u did.

U used 2 tell me excitedly when u’ve gotten good results.

Since when u started saying tq ?

Since when u stopped calling me ?

Since when u rather spend time with ur friends rather than me ?

Since when u started calling me nicholas ?

Since when I have 2 live in loneliness ?

Since when I have 2 eat alone ?

Since when I see a suitable gift but did not buy for my gal ?

Since when our conversations became shorter n shorter ?

Since when our arguments became a part of our lives ?

Since when it all started ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that she went away. You both met because of me and i'm really sorry all this happened. Hope you will find a wonderful person soon.

From
*Her cousin*

Anonymous said...

very sorry to hear this bro.
Hopefully you are in a good shape.
Bear in mind that u still have a Final year "party" to deal with.
So play safe~~

Joanne Loke said...

very random passerby, saw your link from darren's. it's gonna be a year from 2008 vday. hope this year's better for ya ;)